[::..What are you going to do to me?..::]
It is really beautiful today. The sun is shining from the sky. But the temperature is still low....The weather in London still surprises me at times.
I dreamt of them again last night. My family. I can't decide if dreaming about them is good or not. Coz it makes me miss them more when I wake up. This homesickness is getting better though. And of course the other thing.....
In time, everyone will be forgotten...hehe...
Farah
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
I dreamt of them again last night. My family. I can't decide if dreaming about them is good or not. Coz it makes me miss them more when I wake up. This homesickness is getting better though. And of course the other thing.....
In time, everyone will be forgotten...hehe...
Farah
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."