[::..Dangers of Overcommunicating!..::]
It is proving rather difficult to update my blog these days. And it is because, my mum is so good with the MSN now. She's an expert. So, sometimes when I come home early from work, there she is waiting for me in the MSN. Sometimes when I go out with friends, I come home, and I find her in the MSN waiting for me as well. She always wants details. And I am glad to give her some. Sometimes my poor mum is sleeping, and I would text her and say, "I'm having a fab time!" And she would wake up, log in to the MSN and wait till I come home. So cute....
I went out yesterday. The tube stations were super crowded. Everyone was wearing the Chelsea kit. Chelsea was having a game. I am not into football this season. Only because it's boring me now. My friend and I walked from Earl's Court to Olympia (I think!). You all know what I'm like with directions. I'm always lost somewhere, somehow. Hazards of being a Singapore girl. Had a nice dinner. I didn't manage to eat much. Food was good. But, there's something wrong with me. I have been eating very poorly since I got back from Singapore. Even lunch at work. 3 tiny pieces of roast potatoes, and that's it. I'm back in the labs. I just don't have the mood to eat much. But I can drink a lot.
I have never walked so much in my life. From Olympia, to High Street Kensington, to Knights bridge, to South Kensington then to Kings Road we took the bus back home to my place. Wow. No wonder I slept so well last night. I have to do more walking this year. And I'm sure my knee is ok for cycling now. Momo once again asked if I wanted to join her gym. I am thinking about it. But I'm not sure if I'm ok with the time. I am the worst person for commitment. Especially when my whole heart is not into it. But we'll see how things goes.
I'm so excited. I ordered 5 dresses online and they are arriving tomorrow. I just need to get a few more pairs of shoes and yeay...I'm a happy girl. More flat shoes definitely. So I can walk more. hmmm.....not sure about heels. Especially for walking lots!
See you all soon my darlings!
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
I went out yesterday. The tube stations were super crowded. Everyone was wearing the Chelsea kit. Chelsea was having a game. I am not into football this season. Only because it's boring me now. My friend and I walked from Earl's Court to Olympia (I think!). You all know what I'm like with directions. I'm always lost somewhere, somehow. Hazards of being a Singapore girl. Had a nice dinner. I didn't manage to eat much. Food was good. But, there's something wrong with me. I have been eating very poorly since I got back from Singapore. Even lunch at work. 3 tiny pieces of roast potatoes, and that's it. I'm back in the labs. I just don't have the mood to eat much. But I can drink a lot.
I have never walked so much in my life. From Olympia, to High Street Kensington, to Knights bridge, to South Kensington then to Kings Road we took the bus back home to my place. Wow. No wonder I slept so well last night. I have to do more walking this year. And I'm sure my knee is ok for cycling now. Momo once again asked if I wanted to join her gym. I am thinking about it. But I'm not sure if I'm ok with the time. I am the worst person for commitment. Especially when my whole heart is not into it. But we'll see how things goes.
I'm so excited. I ordered 5 dresses online and they are arriving tomorrow. I just need to get a few more pairs of shoes and yeay...I'm a happy girl. More flat shoes definitely. So I can walk more. hmmm.....not sure about heels. Especially for walking lots!
See you all soon my darlings!
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."