[::..I Love Shopping..::]
I just discovered that my shoe size is 5 rather than 6,7 or 8! All this while, I had to buy bigger shoes coz I have wide feet. So, today I went to my beloved boot shop DUO to get 2 pairs of shoes. DUO specialises in perfect fitting shoes and boots. For boots, they will measure your calf and make sure you get a perfect fit. The have calf sizes for woman with the biggest calf as well. Then for shoes, they will measure your foot width and bring a few shoes for you to try. I was looking for flats today as well as a tiny heeled shoe. I can't manage stilettos anymore. Not at this day and age, and definitely not walking in the streets of London. No way. Spoils my feet, and my shoe. Unless it's worn for a short period...maybe! :)
So, the flat shoe wasn't problematic. I found a nicely fitted one quite quickly. For the one with the little heel, I took a little more time. I must also keep in mind that shoes expand after sometime. After trying like 4,5 pairs of the shoe, I finally settled for one but I had to use in soles coz that is the only way I can have a perfect fit. It was the most comfortable high heel shoes I have ever worn in my life. I could walk all day in them I'm sure. And I am definitely getting all my shoes and boots from DUO from now on.
Not only are they perfect fit, they are made from nice soft Italian leathers. I don't mind paying a little extra for comfort. This is what I call luxury....I don't really buy shoes for myself. i hate buying shoes coz I never have a perfectly fitted shoes in my life. And using new shoes really piss me off. Blisters and sore feet are just a few of my complains.
You see, my body is a bit odd. I'm always a half size. And not every shop does half sizes. I wear half size dresses and tops, I wear half size shoes, half size smalls and everything is half size. But to be safe, I always have to up size everything and I end up with largeeeeeeeeeeee clothes. Well, this new year, I am determined to look for perfect fitted everything.
Not only have I become nuts with clothes and shoes, I even bought a leather care cream to polish my knee high boots coz I wanna take care of it. Now it sits at the front of my room all shiny...just like new. Yeah, I have been going out with my dirty boots. How sad.
Right, enough with the shopping. I still haven't bought my new black jeans yet. And I can only buy jeans from 1 shop, Dorothy Perkins. Cheap and nicely fitted....Maybe tomorrow....
Vesper-Loves-to-Shop!
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
So, the flat shoe wasn't problematic. I found a nicely fitted one quite quickly. For the one with the little heel, I took a little more time. I must also keep in mind that shoes expand after sometime. After trying like 4,5 pairs of the shoe, I finally settled for one but I had to use in soles coz that is the only way I can have a perfect fit. It was the most comfortable high heel shoes I have ever worn in my life. I could walk all day in them I'm sure. And I am definitely getting all my shoes and boots from DUO from now on.
Not only are they perfect fit, they are made from nice soft Italian leathers. I don't mind paying a little extra for comfort. This is what I call luxury....I don't really buy shoes for myself. i hate buying shoes coz I never have a perfectly fitted shoes in my life. And using new shoes really piss me off. Blisters and sore feet are just a few of my complains.
You see, my body is a bit odd. I'm always a half size. And not every shop does half sizes. I wear half size dresses and tops, I wear half size shoes, half size smalls and everything is half size. But to be safe, I always have to up size everything and I end up with largeeeeeeeeeeee clothes. Well, this new year, I am determined to look for perfect fitted everything.
Not only have I become nuts with clothes and shoes, I even bought a leather care cream to polish my knee high boots coz I wanna take care of it. Now it sits at the front of my room all shiny...just like new. Yeah, I have been going out with my dirty boots. How sad.
Right, enough with the shopping. I still haven't bought my new black jeans yet. And I can only buy jeans from 1 shop, Dorothy Perkins. Cheap and nicely fitted....Maybe tomorrow....
Vesper-Loves-to-Shop!
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."