[::..A New Year!..::]
Wow, it feels as if it was just yesterday we were celebrating Y2K. In reality, it was 7 years ago. Time really waits for no man. So, since Y2K, we have spent 61,320hrs! Amazing.
I don't know what this new year has in store for me. But for sure, I am going to enjoy each and everyday of my English life as if it's the last. Only because it might be my last year in here. I have to get out of UK by 20th December 2008. So, the countdown begins. I have been here 3 years. And I still feel like I started yesterday. Looking around my flat, I am quite shocked at all the things I have. I came with just a suitcase and a box, and now, I am sure I have a million things in the flat.
I am still coughing today, and I was a bit feverish. Ate two Aspirins and hopefully, if god wills, I will feel better tomorrow for work.
To be honest, I thought I was going to have a miserable New Year, but it has been great. I am so glad I took steps to make sure it will be a fun New Year's Eve and New Year. So, a soft drink toast to the family, old friends, and of course to new friends. Not forgetting lost loves and old loves. Like I said before, never the twain shall meet.
I want to make this year worth my while. Be happy and be hopeful. It is not when there is love, there is hope. Now it will be when there is hope, there is love......
Holby City: "I'm sorry, but when there is something THAT good, it should be shared around!"
PS: I wish they stay small and cute forever, but I know, we have to let go at some point. Teenager....whatever they are!
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
I don't know what this new year has in store for me. But for sure, I am going to enjoy each and everyday of my English life as if it's the last. Only because it might be my last year in here. I have to get out of UK by 20th December 2008. So, the countdown begins. I have been here 3 years. And I still feel like I started yesterday. Looking around my flat, I am quite shocked at all the things I have. I came with just a suitcase and a box, and now, I am sure I have a million things in the flat.
I am still coughing today, and I was a bit feverish. Ate two Aspirins and hopefully, if god wills, I will feel better tomorrow for work.
To be honest, I thought I was going to have a miserable New Year, but it has been great. I am so glad I took steps to make sure it will be a fun New Year's Eve and New Year. So, a soft drink toast to the family, old friends, and of course to new friends. Not forgetting lost loves and old loves. Like I said before, never the twain shall meet.
I want to make this year worth my while. Be happy and be hopeful. It is not when there is love, there is hope. Now it will be when there is hope, there is love......
Holby City: "I'm sorry, but when there is something THAT good, it should be shared around!"
PS: I wish they stay small and cute forever, but I know, we have to let go at some point. Teenager....whatever they are!
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."