[::..Saturday is the Best!..::]
Hi ya...I think I have neglected this blog enough. Been so busy at work, can't do anything else.
You know what? I'm quite fed up with the ceiling leak. My landlord kept on telling me, it will take months for the boards to dry up. To be honest, with the leak, even till doomsday, it will never dry up. I had to sleep with the fan on in the peak of winter so I can't hear the water trickling. Initially I thought, wow, sounds like I'm in a spa. The only thing missing was bird songs. But, I can't sleep. It's irritating the hell out of me. I love this flat. It's gorgeous. But, the ceiling....it's rubbish.
I'm so glad tomorrow is Saturday. It has been tough at work lately with all the cases and shortage of staff. But today, we all had a night out at a leaving do. It's nice to have everyone. I normally don't join coz I don't drink. But today, I make an exception for a good cause...And I was sitting quietly with my two drinks at the corner. of course I was talking to people, but after a tough 2 days, I can't walk anymore and mingle. My feet's had it. It has seen better days!
So now, I'm gona lay in bed and start to try to doze off. Tomorrow is Saturday. My favourite day, when I'm not working. Good rest, you little lass...
Vesper
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
You know what? I'm quite fed up with the ceiling leak. My landlord kept on telling me, it will take months for the boards to dry up. To be honest, with the leak, even till doomsday, it will never dry up. I had to sleep with the fan on in the peak of winter so I can't hear the water trickling. Initially I thought, wow, sounds like I'm in a spa. The only thing missing was bird songs. But, I can't sleep. It's irritating the hell out of me. I love this flat. It's gorgeous. But, the ceiling....it's rubbish.
I'm so glad tomorrow is Saturday. It has been tough at work lately with all the cases and shortage of staff. But today, we all had a night out at a leaving do. It's nice to have everyone. I normally don't join coz I don't drink. But today, I make an exception for a good cause...And I was sitting quietly with my two drinks at the corner. of course I was talking to people, but after a tough 2 days, I can't walk anymore and mingle. My feet's had it. It has seen better days!
So now, I'm gona lay in bed and start to try to doze off. Tomorrow is Saturday. My favourite day, when I'm not working. Good rest, you little lass...
Vesper
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."