[::..Spring Registration is Open..::]
For those of you who are interested in doing Online Islamic Courses, please visit http://www.sunnipath.com to enrol.
I absolutely love Sunnipath. It suits my way of life. I can log on to classes anywhere even at work. I also can revisit my classes as many times as I want. The teachers are very friendly, very knowledgeable, they don't mind you asking all sorts of questions. And the best part is, no one knows who you are. So, it's quite nice to be anonymous. If you are uncomfortable asking questions in class, you can always email them the questions or you can make an appointment and meet them on skype.
I have to go now. Need to sleep. I'm extremely sleepy today.
Vesper
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
I absolutely love Sunnipath. It suits my way of life. I can log on to classes anywhere even at work. I also can revisit my classes as many times as I want. The teachers are very friendly, very knowledgeable, they don't mind you asking all sorts of questions. And the best part is, no one knows who you are. So, it's quite nice to be anonymous. If you are uncomfortable asking questions in class, you can always email them the questions or you can make an appointment and meet them on skype.
I have to go now. Need to sleep. I'm extremely sleepy today.
Vesper
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."