[::..Did I tell you, you're wonderful?..::]
My life is so wonderful just because you're around. In this new year, with a new you, you will bring me joy in years to come. I can't wait for you to come home to mine's. Where I can just touch you and feel you. You're so edgy and yet so smooth. Can't wait to try out new things with you. Can't wait to see the world with you. Can't wait for you to be in my arms. I just want to spend the night chatting, laughing, and being silly with you. I hope you will stay with me forever....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My new Acer Laptop....the one with Gemstone design with Santa Rosa Platform.
:p
What were you guys thinking??????????????????
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."