[::..Update the updated...::]
Salam everyone, my classes started last Saturday. I was out, but I managed to be home on time for the lessons. I haven't been able to update my blog as my laptop kept crashing. Obviously, this partnership has to end after 3 years. So, I decided to move on, and get a new partner. It will arrive next week.
The laptop itself was quite affordable. However, after adding this and that, it was quite expansive. Nevermind. Just work a little harder next mth.
Tomorrow, Insya Allah I will be going to Hilaal's house after 1 yr of absence. I am quite nervous about it. Hopefully, everything will be ok. I still haven't decided what to bring. A special someone suggested a fruit bowl, but I don't have the patient to stand in the kitchen and peel and cut fruits. So maybe I will make alcohol free Tiramisu. Isn't that wierd? Can't peel fruits but I can be bothered to whisk sugger, cream and cheese? hehe....
It has been a good week this week. Work was not too busy. We have started working late 3x a week just to meet the dateline for the NHS waiting list. 2 weeks ago, I was smashed. But last week, I was fine. Surprisingly this morning, I woke up really early, wanted to go for a jog, but fell asleep. In the end, I went for my jog at 11am. It was a nice day, but really cold. I'm not sure if i prefer jogging on the treadmill, or on the road. I quite like the treadmill coz I can control the speed and walk fast. But on the roads, the scenary is so magnificent Masya Allah. But for whatever reason, I have to do one or the other. At least 3 times a week if I can be bothered. I'm not that sore these days. So, either I'm getting better, or I'm not doing enough.
I still have to control my intake. No chocolates, if any, I can have 1. No cream, no cheese, no oil just natural oil from the meat itself which if I can help it, I would drain. No fizzy drinks unless it is sparkling water. Fruits and yoghurt for breakfast, dry bake potato or a kind of carbohydrate with vege or fish for lunch, and green tea, yoghurt and really light stuff for dinner, sometimes, I come home so late, I can't even be bothered to eat. If you must eat though, do not eat carbohydrates. Normally, just drink a warm milky drink and it's fine. Or buy a fruit platter for dinner. It's enough.
And I am 9kg lighter in 6 weeks. Another 6 kgs more and I will be happy. It is not that hard. I don't starve myself. I eat all the food groups. But I don't eat things like kebabs, burgers and cakes. I do have them when I go out on weekends. He got me a huge slice of chocolate cake once. And I ate only half. So, treating yourself is important. And use olive oil for ALL cooking. And have plenty of will power. I was told to lose the excess fats first before I can start to tone the muscles coz if not, you are just converting fats to muscles. But I do toning exercises after every run. If not, the thighs will be huge.
So, new year, new resolution, healthy eating. To be honest, I think I sound like a freak. I have wasted almost 4 yrs of my life looking like a bus. I want to look like a sexy scooter now.
Farah
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
The laptop itself was quite affordable. However, after adding this and that, it was quite expansive. Nevermind. Just work a little harder next mth.
Tomorrow, Insya Allah I will be going to Hilaal's house after 1 yr of absence. I am quite nervous about it. Hopefully, everything will be ok. I still haven't decided what to bring. A special someone suggested a fruit bowl, but I don't have the patient to stand in the kitchen and peel and cut fruits. So maybe I will make alcohol free Tiramisu. Isn't that wierd? Can't peel fruits but I can be bothered to whisk sugger, cream and cheese? hehe....
It has been a good week this week. Work was not too busy. We have started working late 3x a week just to meet the dateline for the NHS waiting list. 2 weeks ago, I was smashed. But last week, I was fine. Surprisingly this morning, I woke up really early, wanted to go for a jog, but fell asleep. In the end, I went for my jog at 11am. It was a nice day, but really cold. I'm not sure if i prefer jogging on the treadmill, or on the road. I quite like the treadmill coz I can control the speed and walk fast. But on the roads, the scenary is so magnificent Masya Allah. But for whatever reason, I have to do one or the other. At least 3 times a week if I can be bothered. I'm not that sore these days. So, either I'm getting better, or I'm not doing enough.
I still have to control my intake. No chocolates, if any, I can have 1. No cream, no cheese, no oil just natural oil from the meat itself which if I can help it, I would drain. No fizzy drinks unless it is sparkling water. Fruits and yoghurt for breakfast, dry bake potato or a kind of carbohydrate with vege or fish for lunch, and green tea, yoghurt and really light stuff for dinner, sometimes, I come home so late, I can't even be bothered to eat. If you must eat though, do not eat carbohydrates. Normally, just drink a warm milky drink and it's fine. Or buy a fruit platter for dinner. It's enough.
And I am 9kg lighter in 6 weeks. Another 6 kgs more and I will be happy. It is not that hard. I don't starve myself. I eat all the food groups. But I don't eat things like kebabs, burgers and cakes. I do have them when I go out on weekends. He got me a huge slice of chocolate cake once. And I ate only half. So, treating yourself is important. And use olive oil for ALL cooking. And have plenty of will power. I was told to lose the excess fats first before I can start to tone the muscles coz if not, you are just converting fats to muscles. But I do toning exercises after every run. If not, the thighs will be huge.
So, new year, new resolution, healthy eating. To be honest, I think I sound like a freak. I have wasted almost 4 yrs of my life looking like a bus. I want to look like a sexy scooter now.
Farah
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."