[::..Crap is an understatement..::]
I have never felt so depressed in my life till this day......
When you find someone who can accept you as you are, he is not a good man. When you find a good man, he wants you to be something else. Can someone tell me, why do I have to deal with all this nonsense?
One fine day, I will wake up, and walk away from all this troublesome issues in my life, yawn and fall asleep again and dream of good things to come. I am so sick of all this crap!
Farah
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."
When you find someone who can accept you as you are, he is not a good man. When you find a good man, he wants you to be something else. Can someone tell me, why do I have to deal with all this nonsense?
One fine day, I will wake up, and walk away from all this troublesome issues in my life, yawn and fall asleep again and dream of good things to come. I am so sick of all this crap!
Farah
"A good companion is better than solitude, and solitude is better than an evil companion."