[::..Memahami Cinta..::]
Hello, hello....
I'm so tired. Tired, is an understatement. I got my knickers in a twist. Hectic week. Monday: Went out to watch Flamenco, Tuesday: On call, Wednesday: Private Patient, Thursday: Waiting List Initiative (a.k.a Private Patient), Friday, Saturday and Sunday: On call. Woooooo.....Cool....
These days, I go to work all fresh, then about 11am, my eyes start to get blur, then my brain shuts down, and all I want to do is sleep! Can you imagine me, droopy eyed? Never happen in my life. But this year, life has been so hard at work. I used to get to go home at 3.30pm, now, I will be so lucky to see the sun at 5pm! So like Singapore only, with colder weather, no family to come home to and a massive mind boggling headache of what to eat/cook for dinner every night.
My diet is still going strong, but I haven't got the time to hit the treadmill. And i realise that nowadays, feeling hungry is just as normal like feeling full. I just don't take notice of it. I dropped 2 jeans sizes and 3 dress sizes. But of course, I want to do more.
The man is ok. Of course, no man is perfect. Just as how no woman is perfect. But, this man, just makes me laugh, and smile, and sometimes feel doomed all at the same time. What a colourful character. And, secretly, somehow, I find that he is a bit like me in many ways. Sensitive, vain, level headed, serious, joker, and many more. So, you know what they say about people who are so alike, sometimes they don't get along. Quite true! Misunderstanding ahoy! But always sort it before the end of the day.
Birds taught me to fly, love taught me to lie....
Cara mu mencintai ku, menjauhkan kecurangan...
Farah
I'm so tired. Tired, is an understatement. I got my knickers in a twist. Hectic week. Monday: Went out to watch Flamenco, Tuesday: On call, Wednesday: Private Patient, Thursday: Waiting List Initiative (a.k.a Private Patient), Friday, Saturday and Sunday: On call. Woooooo.....Cool....
These days, I go to work all fresh, then about 11am, my eyes start to get blur, then my brain shuts down, and all I want to do is sleep! Can you imagine me, droopy eyed? Never happen in my life. But this year, life has been so hard at work. I used to get to go home at 3.30pm, now, I will be so lucky to see the sun at 5pm! So like Singapore only, with colder weather, no family to come home to and a massive mind boggling headache of what to eat/cook for dinner every night.
My diet is still going strong, but I haven't got the time to hit the treadmill. And i realise that nowadays, feeling hungry is just as normal like feeling full. I just don't take notice of it. I dropped 2 jeans sizes and 3 dress sizes. But of course, I want to do more.
The man is ok. Of course, no man is perfect. Just as how no woman is perfect. But, this man, just makes me laugh, and smile, and sometimes feel doomed all at the same time. What a colourful character. And, secretly, somehow, I find that he is a bit like me in many ways. Sensitive, vain, level headed, serious, joker, and many more. So, you know what they say about people who are so alike, sometimes they don't get along. Quite true! Misunderstanding ahoy! But always sort it before the end of the day.
Birds taught me to fly, love taught me to lie....
Cara mu mencintai ku, menjauhkan kecurangan...
Farah