[::..Sunday Morning..::]
I'm having a really good week this week. Home early, relaxing weekend. Yesterday I woke up really early, don't know why. Then I spent the morning eating breakfast, then watch tv, then I surf the net. About an hour later I went for short run, came home, did some exercises on the gym ball, weights and my god, my body is aching now. This is madness! In the evening I read Ayat Ayat Cinta. I have been too busy to read it, so last night baca puas puas.
This morning, sambung lagi. I had a nice breakfast, watch Hollyoaks, did my laundry and now I am with you guys. Will have another jog later when the rain stops, will do more gymball exercises and carry light weights. Maybe my body wont ache so much after that.
I love this weekend. I wish it will last!
Vesper
"My Lord! I am in absolute need of the good You send me."
This morning, sambung lagi. I had a nice breakfast, watch Hollyoaks, did my laundry and now I am with you guys. Will have another jog later when the rain stops, will do more gymball exercises and carry light weights. Maybe my body wont ache so much after that.
I love this weekend. I wish it will last!
Vesper
"My Lord! I am in absolute need of the good You send me."