[::..Namaste London..::]
Once in a while, a girl needs to go back to her roots. I took a leap of faith and watch a Hindi Movie called Namaste London. Just like Bride and Prejudice, I am so in love with this movie. English and Hindi collaboration are always good.
I was in awe when I watched the movie. The sights of London, and how some Asians wannabe English, it is just hilarious. You know what, no matter how long you stay in Britain, you will be British, but your roots are where your ancestors are from. But what made me really sad was the thought of watching the movie when I'm home in Singapore for good. Just watching the sights of London in a movie, i would be reminded of my time here, and the people that touched my life.
I hope everyone would go get the DVD and enjoy it as much as i did.
For the sake of enjoyment, I have the opening song in my blog. The song has such a fine tune. I wish i understood a little Hindi damn it!
Farah
"My Lord! I am in absolute need of the good You send me."
I was in awe when I watched the movie. The sights of London, and how some Asians wannabe English, it is just hilarious. You know what, no matter how long you stay in Britain, you will be British, but your roots are where your ancestors are from. But what made me really sad was the thought of watching the movie when I'm home in Singapore for good. Just watching the sights of London in a movie, i would be reminded of my time here, and the people that touched my life.
I hope everyone would go get the DVD and enjoy it as much as i did.
For the sake of enjoyment, I have the opening song in my blog. The song has such a fine tune. I wish i understood a little Hindi damn it!
Farah
"My Lord! I am in absolute need of the good You send me."