[::..Off to Hamburg again!..::]
Bank Holiday! Torrential Rain! Them two goes hand in hand. I did not sleep the whole of last night. It was because the rain was blasting on my front porch and all I hear is noise. But at least it reminded me of Singapore, where the rain drops were heavier and mightier. It is so nice to think of home. The familiar faces you see every morning you wake up, the familiar smell you smell when you go to the shops.
Expect the unexpected was the motto of the weekend. And to those elite lot, they know what i mean. This weekend had been really strange for me. It totally reenforced the saying, "We plan-but God the Almighty decides!" I had this whole weekend planned out for myself. Saturday I was going to get some toiletteries, Sunday I was going to Hilaal's house to listen to his Umrah and Hajj talk, and Monday I am going to stay home and pack for Hamburg. In the end, Saturday came and went without me doing a single thing, Sunday I went to a wedding and Hilaal's house and Monday I went to buy toiletteries but i didn't get very far because it was raining heavily. So, no matter how well planned things are, Allah swt still decides how i should spend my day. And God's plan was a better plan Alhamdullilah.
I enjoyed myself at the wedding, I enjoyed myself shopping in the rain for some reason. However, I was suffering from cramps a lot. I do not know how I am going to get thru the week in Hamburg. Pain killers, pain killers ahoy!
So, goodbye my lovelies. Insya Allah i will see you all again end of this month.
Farah
"My Lord! I am in absolute need of the good You send me."
Expect the unexpected was the motto of the weekend. And to those elite lot, they know what i mean. This weekend had been really strange for me. It totally reenforced the saying, "We plan-but God the Almighty decides!" I had this whole weekend planned out for myself. Saturday I was going to get some toiletteries, Sunday I was going to Hilaal's house to listen to his Umrah and Hajj talk, and Monday I am going to stay home and pack for Hamburg. In the end, Saturday came and went without me doing a single thing, Sunday I went to a wedding and Hilaal's house and Monday I went to buy toiletteries but i didn't get very far because it was raining heavily. So, no matter how well planned things are, Allah swt still decides how i should spend my day. And God's plan was a better plan Alhamdullilah.
I enjoyed myself at the wedding, I enjoyed myself shopping in the rain for some reason. However, I was suffering from cramps a lot. I do not know how I am going to get thru the week in Hamburg. Pain killers, pain killers ahoy!
So, goodbye my lovelies. Insya Allah i will see you all again end of this month.
Farah
"My Lord! I am in absolute need of the good You send me."