//......Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, but Your Words, they Break My Soul......\\

My Words

The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Know Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return...

Don't Try To Fix Me....
I'm Not Broken!

My Past

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
May 2009

My Loves

Listen to Quran Online
The Dowra Program
Dar Al-Mustafa
Ahmad Zahab
My Heaven
Faza
Syifaa
Dollie
Nash

My Needs


JoinSunniPath Academy!
Want to learn to Recite the Quran?Click Here!
Knowledge for the Soul!

Gentle Disclaimer

Entries of this blog are mood dependent. I will write as I please.

Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace


The Randoms







Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine

Saturday, June 28, 2008

[::..The Flatgate..::]

So, what else can go wrong in my little flat? First there were cockroaches, then the ceiling fell, then the broiler died, and you think that is the end of it? mmm...not really. I finally had the courage to clear the stinky loft 3 weeks ago. And by god it was a horrid sight. There was a soaking wet mop with mould and all sorts of nonsense up there. So, i lined the loft up with plastic, then found out, the loft was still leaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I had to put a pail up there, and it was full very quickly. Can't sleep for a few nights thinking about how the pail will overflow and wet my whole flat with water god knows from where. So, i had to go up, took the pail down with a lot of difficulty and then dry parts of the loft. Called my landlord and told him, that the leak is really annoying me coz I can't keep on emptying the freaking bucket. I'm alone and it is so difficult. Imagine if i go on holiday? Who is going to empty the freaking bucket? Every night i feel like I am sleeping in a spa. I can hear soft water trickling from above.

Anyway, enough about the ceiling. At the moment, I am so into making desserts. However, my dear oven is broken now, so i can't do much. But so far, I have done no bake desserts. I made Tiramisu which i hear was very nice! And today, I am making Banoffee pie. Hopefully, it turns out ok. It will be a little flat coz my bake tin was too big. Yes, I have a baking tin. Can you believe it? When my oven is up and running, trust me, i will be trying simple sponge cakes to see if the stupid microwave oven actually bakes cakes. What i really want to make is a creamy chicken pie. I still haven't made my Biryani yet. Wait wait...I can only cook at the weekends. Weekday, no chance. ....

Oh, forgot to mention, i have met a few baby cockroaches here and there as well! Damn it.

We are ok, having lots of fun here and there, but thy will be done!

"My Lord! I am in absolute need of the good You send me."

flamingbikini - 10:41 PM

|