[::..Some kind of weird!..::]
Yesterday, I had my last 2 injections done. Oh dear! I have had many injections in my life, but those two from yesterday was just some kind of weird. I learnt two things. If you do not want your arm to be painful, when the nurse/doctor is injecting you, try to relax and soften your arm as much as you can. Wriggling your toe helps. Second thing I learnt was, if you want to feel sick, yes, do two at one shot. I did Typhoid and Hepatitis A yesterday. I was told to take a seat outside of the room for 5-10 minutes before leaving the clinic just in case I get any anaphalactic shock. I sat ok, so I left. As soon as I walked to the bus stop-woah....the world just spun ferociously everywhere. But I managed to stay on my dainty feet.
Got on the bus, felt a bit nauseous, got home, tried to use the computer, then...my body started getting a bit warm-ish, then my head was spinning. I was hungry and haven't done my Asr. But I can't manage anything but lay down and cover myself under my duvet. Then i set the alarm clock, and slept hoping that my alarm would wake me up in time to do my Asr. But when i woke up, i was still giddy, there was general weakness all over my body and I wanted to throw up. And I had diarrhoea as well. Come on, this can't be happening. So, i ended up in bed the whole night and occasionally sorting my diarrhoea out.
This morning, I woke up, still felt a bit crap. I texted my friend to ask him if he is still ok to be my next of kin. And told him to give me a call when he wakes up. So I spend the entire morning speaking to mum. And as time pass by, I felt better. But I still had a little diarrhoea. I thought Typhoid and Hep A vaccines was supposed to not give me diarrhoea. Well....
I woke up, showered, got out of bed to go to the tailor. Had to get my jubah re-invented. I didn't like them too lose. It was ridiculous. The length was ok. I will be wearing trousers anyway. But the arms and the sides were just excessive. Then I went to Sainsbury. And for some reason, I was looking for Vegemite. I am not even Australian. Nevertheless, I bought it. And I know, I am going to regret it.

I have a big day tomorrow. Lots of cleaning the flat, lots of laundry, lots of mopping, lots of cooking, and I have to meet the girls for Sunday Tea-so tai tai! And I want to make it in time to go to the mosque hopefully to welcome Ramadan! I am sooo busy. Two more weeks now. And I have a brand new Uncle! :) I can't wait. I really can't wait. Take me there now!
"My Lord! I am in absolute need of the good You send me."
Got on the bus, felt a bit nauseous, got home, tried to use the computer, then...my body started getting a bit warm-ish, then my head was spinning. I was hungry and haven't done my Asr. But I can't manage anything but lay down and cover myself under my duvet. Then i set the alarm clock, and slept hoping that my alarm would wake me up in time to do my Asr. But when i woke up, i was still giddy, there was general weakness all over my body and I wanted to throw up. And I had diarrhoea as well. Come on, this can't be happening. So, i ended up in bed the whole night and occasionally sorting my diarrhoea out.
This morning, I woke up, still felt a bit crap. I texted my friend to ask him if he is still ok to be my next of kin. And told him to give me a call when he wakes up. So I spend the entire morning speaking to mum. And as time pass by, I felt better. But I still had a little diarrhoea. I thought Typhoid and Hep A vaccines was supposed to not give me diarrhoea. Well....
I woke up, showered, got out of bed to go to the tailor. Had to get my jubah re-invented. I didn't like them too lose. It was ridiculous. The length was ok. I will be wearing trousers anyway. But the arms and the sides were just excessive. Then I went to Sainsbury. And for some reason, I was looking for Vegemite. I am not even Australian. Nevertheless, I bought it. And I know, I am going to regret it.
I have a big day tomorrow. Lots of cleaning the flat, lots of laundry, lots of mopping, lots of cooking, and I have to meet the girls for Sunday Tea-so tai tai! And I want to make it in time to go to the mosque hopefully to welcome Ramadan! I am sooo busy. Two more weeks now. And I have a brand new Uncle! :) I can't wait. I really can't wait. Take me there now!
"My Lord! I am in absolute need of the good You send me."