[::..Dapur tak berasap!..::]
Ok guys, I have a massive confession to make. Ever since the start of 2008, i have been rarely cooking. And ever since Ramadan 1429AH, the only cooking i made was boiling pasta and making Campbell Chicken Soup. I know....It is such a tragic disaster. I used to cook so much few years ago. I guess this Angela has lost her groove. And it doesn't help when your friends are bujang bujang trangtang tang. Bangsa tak masak punya. Whenever i finish work, i will get the occasion text message, "Wanna meet at Nahar? Malaysian Hall? etc, etc?" Other days it will be my girlfriends. "Shall we have Chinese tonight?, Shall we have Iranian tonight?" And of course, the topic of the day at work will always be "What is the recipe to this and that!" Especially more so when the Singaporeans and Malaysians get together. Oh dear. All hell breaks loose.
With the economic downturn, i should really cook at home. And also i must take care of my ever expanding waist line. I finally made it to the gym yesterday. And i know i could do more, but i decided to stop at a sensible level so i won't suffer from shock. And true enough today, my muscles are so stiff, it's crazy. I went to meet Dana my Sports Massage therapist today. She is so wonderful. For such a petite girl, she had strong hands. Her massages are really deep and it works for me. Yes, i pay a lot for her services, but my body needs to be serviced every 2 weeks. I get back pain with the job i am doing. And being away from the gym for 2 mths really makes the back worst. Kamila my personal trainer taught me a few back strengthening exercise. But when i go to the gym, I am always working my butt and my thighs off, to the point i forgot completely about my back.
Tomorrow, hopefully I will be able to drag my ass to the gym for another workout. Desperately seeking fitness! However, I am suddenly obsessed with making cookies. Everyone knows when Farah is obsessed with something, I will have the ideas for days. Or weeks, or months. So, hopefully, i will be able to use the oven in the on call room one day while I am chilling there. I could prepare the dough at home and bring it to the room another day. Wow weeee....
The other thing i am obsessed about these days is the Iphone. I think I have been obsessed with it for months now. Still can't decide to buy or not to buy. That is the question. But twice I went to the shop, and what happen? The shop is closed. Maybe it is a sign?
I have been thinking of a certain someone these few days. Wonder how he is. Haven't heard from him for weeks. Maybe I should just not think about him. I am so tired of thinking of him. Lets move on to a new year, to a new beginning. Now, this is the part where I start hating him because I start realising things that he has done.
Again, i am such a moronic fool!
Flame..xx
"Beware of destroying what you built, dispersing what you gathered, eliminating what you gained, regressing after guidance and deteriorating after refining."
With the economic downturn, i should really cook at home. And also i must take care of my ever expanding waist line. I finally made it to the gym yesterday. And i know i could do more, but i decided to stop at a sensible level so i won't suffer from shock. And true enough today, my muscles are so stiff, it's crazy. I went to meet Dana my Sports Massage therapist today. She is so wonderful. For such a petite girl, she had strong hands. Her massages are really deep and it works for me. Yes, i pay a lot for her services, but my body needs to be serviced every 2 weeks. I get back pain with the job i am doing. And being away from the gym for 2 mths really makes the back worst. Kamila my personal trainer taught me a few back strengthening exercise. But when i go to the gym, I am always working my butt and my thighs off, to the point i forgot completely about my back.
Tomorrow, hopefully I will be able to drag my ass to the gym for another workout. Desperately seeking fitness! However, I am suddenly obsessed with making cookies. Everyone knows when Farah is obsessed with something, I will have the ideas for days. Or weeks, or months. So, hopefully, i will be able to use the oven in the on call room one day while I am chilling there. I could prepare the dough at home and bring it to the room another day. Wow weeee....
The other thing i am obsessed about these days is the Iphone. I think I have been obsessed with it for months now. Still can't decide to buy or not to buy. That is the question. But twice I went to the shop, and what happen? The shop is closed. Maybe it is a sign?
I have been thinking of a certain someone these few days. Wonder how he is. Haven't heard from him for weeks. Maybe I should just not think about him. I am so tired of thinking of him. Lets move on to a new year, to a new beginning. Now, this is the part where I start hating him because I start realising things that he has done.
Again, i am such a moronic fool!
Flame..xx
"Beware of destroying what you built, dispersing what you gathered, eliminating what you gained, regressing after guidance and deteriorating after refining."